COSTA BLANCA & SERVICES
COSTA BLANCA COAST, SPAIN
Real estate properties remains relatively cheap compared to other European countries or compared to the cities of Barcelona and Madrid. There is also a great variety of properties to suit all requirements, from small studio flats to luxury villas with private gardens and pools.
The Costa Blanca is among the European countries with the bluest beach flags, certified by the European community for crystal-clear waters and excellent facilities.
This Mediterranean pearl is just an hour’s drive from the international airports of Malaga, Alicante and Valencia, and you will find numerous amenities such as shopping centres, excellent restaurants for all tastes and budgets, beautiful nature reserves and marinas, along with excellent international schools and medical facilities.
The Costa Blanca is possibly the most beautiful of the Spanish Mediterranean coasts.
The Costa Blanca is unquestionably the closest place on Earth to what we call paradise!
- Search for suitable properties according to a pre-specified assignment
- Preparation of all documents related to the purchase of a property
- Legal, tax and investment advice related to the purchase of a property
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Mediation of legal services
- Ensuring translations of the mediated contract and notarial deed
- Accompaniment when signing the mediated contract with a notary
- Mediation of submission of a proposal for registration in land registers and cadastre
- Assistance in registering a new property owner to take in water, electricity, gas, communal services, registering with a housing association, registering at a local authority, etc.
- Assistance in furnishing a property, building modifications